Storytelling in 2014
If there is one prediction from 2013 that has been proven true in 2014 it’s this: content still matters. Content is King. It’s not just a catchphrase, it’s true. Content, in many ways, is the price to pay for relevance in today’s very loud marketing world.
But in an evironment where everyone is producing content – and lots of it – how can your voice be heard? This week the Florida Direct Marketing Association invites you to join us as we listen to two industry leaders in content strategy, Christina Rowe and Heidi Richards Mooney, as they present Content Marketing Strategies: How to Use Dynamic Content to Drive ROI.
From attending this event you will learn:
– How to improve the content you publish and curate
– The top tips and resources available to build your audience on social media
– The most important content strategies that attract and engage your target audience
– How to build your influencers
– How to track your marketing efforts to improve your bottom line
All this and more will be covered by Christina and Heidi. This is an event you don’t want to miss. It is a great opportunity to learn the best practices and trends of content marketing for today’s environment. See more information and registration details here.