Direct, Digital 2015: What You Need to Know For Marketing Success
About this event :
Welcome to 2015.
As marketers, our profession is constantly changing. Technology has caused such rapid change that we have to constantly have to adapt to new changes.
As your education and networking organization we are committed to helping you stay ahead of the curve.
Join us this month on January 22, for a very special event what will provide you all the tips and trick you need to know to make your marketing plans successful in 2015.
We have 5 speaker presentations and a Q&A set up for you.
- Web development master, Joe Palko from AmericanEagle.com will take you through the latest advances in responsive web design to have your website performing optimally on ALL screens, and discuss the latest in conversion optimization tactics.
- Karen Talavera, expert email instructor for the DMA and Synchronicity Marketing will help you make the most of your email marketing via email automation, Behavioral targeting and dynamic display advertising in email, web and social.
- Inbound expert Joshua Feinberg of SP Home Run will show you why the old marketing playbook is broken and help you fix it with: creating and implementing buyer personas, optimizing the full sales funnel, and how selective consumption, mobile, search, social, and cloud mandates a new buyer-centric approach.
- Direct mail is still hot! Digital direct mail is white hot! John Irving from Direct Etc will show you how the convergence of traditional and digital methods creates “super mail” and how you can use it drive ROI.
- And more to come on SEO/SEM and Social Media resources for 2015.
Non Members: $20
At the Door: $25
Your host : Jim Gilbert